Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's A Girl


So I'm super late making this post given I've known for like a month... but....IT'S A GIRL! Just like last time with Caleb the ultrasound is so amazing. It makes it even more real getting to see her and watching her move around in there. It's also fun because I get to do some shopping for girl clothes...which are so much cuter than boy clothes! For me knowing the sex greatly helps me connect to the baby and I love that I can call her by name....(drumroll please)....Carissa.

I've been feeling much better the last few weeks no more nausea, less headaches, and the usual heartburn. I started feeling her move much earlier than I did with Caleb but now she is kicking and punching and Michael has got to feel her a few times too!

She was also in a wedding (I was 16 weeks with Caleb) and this time I was 21 weeks. It was my sister's wedding and she got married in Mexico. It was so beautiful. This was our first time leaving Caleb (6 days) and it was difficult but very worth it. We needed some time to refocus on each other and prepare for our new addition. Enjoy the pics below!






















1 comment:

  1. So excited that you're having a girl... one of each is super fun! Love her name... and love that you already know her name! Mexico looks like tons of fun... you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete