
This was our yard when we bought the house last August. What a hideous bush! This spring none of the already sparse grass grew back :)

So we planted sod and this is what it looks like now! Also notice my vegetable/flower bed to the right although all the plants are too small to see in this picture.

This was my first mother's day (kind of). I spent it with my mom and grandma. I like this picture because it's four generations although the fourth is still growing. I can't wait for baby to meet these amazing women in my life. They have shown me what it means to persevere, even when times are difficult.

And last here is baby at 15 weeks :). Just a small bump now but my pants have gotten tight and uncomfortable. It is so fun each week to read about baby's development and it's amazing to think that it is happening inside of me. I don't see how people could not believe in God after going through pregnancy. Every part of this, even the seemingly annoying things, exist to protect and nurture the baby. Thank you God for this miracle of life. Thank you for allowing me to experience your creativity, sovereignty, and love through this process.
"we" planted sod huh?
ReplyDeleteWow--you'll be half way soon! The yard looks great...
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you have a blog! Your "belly" (if you can call it that yet..) is so cute :)
ReplyDelete